SINLEN BEAUTY CLINIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to the use of the facilities and services provided by Sinlen Beauty clinic, 3 Elm Parade, Main road, Sidcup
1. Definitions and Interpretation.1.1 In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
|"Customer"||means a customer of the Salon;|
|"Price List"||means the Salon&aposs standard price list which is available from Salon website: www.sinlen.co.uk or Salon reception desk|
|"Salon"||means Sinlen Beauty clinic|
1.2 Unless the context otherwise requires, each reference in these Terms and Conditions to:
1.2.1 "these Terms and Conditions" is a reference to these Terms and Conditions and each of the Schedules as amended or supplemented at the relevant time;
1.2.2 a Clause or sub-Clause is a reference to a Clause of these Terms and Conditions; and
1.3 The headings used in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and shall have no effect upon the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
1.4 Words imparting the singular shall include the plural and vice versa.
1.5 References to any gender shall include the other gender.
2. Appointments2.1 All treatments offered by the Salon are available by appointment only unless during the Salon&aposs walk-in hours. Appointments may be booked by Customers in person, by telephone or through the Salon's website.
2.2 When booking an appointment, Customers may be required to pay a deposit. Deposits for the injectables may be equal up to 50% of the price of the required treatment.
2.3 The Salon cannot make any guarantee of a particular date and/or time for a treatment until an appointment is booked. Under no circumstances will time be reserved for any Customer without an appointment.
2.4 If a Customer knows they are going to be late for an appointment, they should contact the Salon informing us of the same. Arriving later than 5 min after an appointment time may result in the appointment being treated as cancelled without notice and thus subject to sub-Clause 2.6 below.
2.5 Appointments may be cancelled without charge provided the Customer gives at least a 48 hour notice to the Salon. In the event of such cancellation, any sums paid in advance including, but not limited to a deposit, shall be refunded to the Customer.
2.6 Failure to provide the required minimum notice set out in sub-Clause 2.5 may result in the customer being charged up to 100% of the full price of their appointment. In the event of late cancellation, no sums paid in advance shall be refunded.
3. Fees and Payment3.1 Treatments shall be charged for in accordance with the Salon&aposs Price List. Payment shall be due for any and all treatments and additional products sold by the Salon.
3.2 Deposits due for appointments and payments due for treatments and other products sold by the Salon may be made using the following methods:
3.2.1 credit / debit card;
3.2.3 gift voucher;
3.2.4 PayPall Bank transaction.
3.3 The Salon reserves the right to alter its prices without notice. If the price of a treatment changes between the booking of an appointment and the time of that appointment, the Customer shall be charged the price applicable at the time of booking.
3.4 Refunds are not available for completed treatments under any circumstances. Refunds may be available for defective products purchased at the Salon, subject to the provisions of the Sale of Goods Act 1979.
3.5 All prices shown in the Price List and on products in the Salon are inclusive of VAT.
4. Eligibility for Treatment4.1 Certain treatments provided by the Salon require Customers to be aged 18+ or over.
4.2 Certain treatments provided by the Salon require parental consent for Customers aged under 18.
4.3 Certain treatments may be unsuitable for Customers with certain medical conditions. Customers are advised to inform the Salon of any medical conditions or on-going medical treatment when booking appointments. Failure to inform the Salon of a medical condition may result in treatment being denied in which case the appointment (or the affected portion thereof) will be treated as a cancelled appointment in accordance with sub-Clause 2.6 above.
4.4 Customers suffering from skin conditions may be required to take a patch test prior to certain treatments.
4.5 Customers suffering from allergies may be required to take a patch test prior to certain treatments.
4.6 Waxing and/or facial treatments are not recommended immediately before or after heat treatments or exercise.
4.7 Customers who are pregnant are advised against aromatherapy treatments during the first 3 months of their pregnancy.
5. Salon Rules5.1 Customers are not permitted to:
5.1.1 Smoke in the Salon; or
5.1.2 Make or receive mobile phone calls in the Salon.
5.2 Children under the age of 10 may not accompany Customers to the Salon as the Salon does not have an appropriate member of staff to supervise them.
6. Gift Vouchers6.1 Gift vouchers are available from Salon website: www.sinlen.co.uk, or the Salon reception desk.
6.2 Gift vouchers are available in multiples of £25 OR for specific treatments.
6.3 Gift vouchers are valid either for the period specified on the gift voucher or, where no period is specified, indefinitely.
6.4 Gift vouchers may be redeemed for treatments or products available at the Salon only and may not be redeemed for cash.
7. Limitation of LiabilityTo the fullest extent permissible by law, the Salon&aposs liability for any loss or damage suffered by Customers shall be limited to that which arises out of the negligence of the Salon&aposs employees, sub-contractors or agents.
8. General8.1 The Customer&aposs rights as a consumer under consumer protection legislation from time to time in force shall not be affected by these Terms and Conditions.
8.2 The Salon may, from time to time, change these Terms and Conditions without notice, however it will use its reasonable endeavours to inform Customers as soon as is reasonably possible of any such changes.
9. Data ProtectionThe Salon will not share Customers&apos personal data with any third parties for any reasons without the prior consent of the Customer concerned. Such data will only be collected, processed and held in accordance with the Salon&aposs rights and obligations arising under the provisions and principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
10. No WaiverNo failure by the Salon to enforce any provision in these Terms and Conditions shall constitute a waiver of the right to subsequently enforce that provision or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions. Such failure shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach and shall not constitute a continuing waiver.
11. SeveranceIf any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
12. Law and Jurisdiction12.1 These Terms and Conditions (including any non-contractual matters and obligations arising therefrom or associated therewith) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales.
12.2 Any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between the Parties relating to these Terms and Conditions (including any non-contractual matters and obligations arising therefrom or associated therewith) shall fall within the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.